miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

People :) Welcome to this thing.

Hi Everybody :D Welcome to my blog! This blog is for my school homeworks for level 1. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share my classmates and people from the world.

Mi name is Elizabeth Carruyo, but you call me Eli. Im from Maracaibo, originally, i live in San Francisco in The Caujaro. Im 17 years old and i have a small family. My mom is Nurse and My dad a Business men. i have a little sister.

I study social comunication at URBE. My favorite subjects is english and teoria de la opinion publica. This trimester im taking 6 classes and im the 3th trimester.

I love the music, books, food, tattos,skateboards, talking to my mom for the nights and the animals.I hate the discrimination, the violence to the animals, fish and all the pink. My favorite food is hot dog and i like candies very much. The most importante to me is my family,my best friend and my puppy.

About english, I learn it watching tv shows and listening music.

Well, this is a little about me. peace :D please leave a comment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario