sábado, 26 de mayo de 2012

Homework Unit 1: Interview a friend, ask the following questions:

1. What's your first name?
A. My first name is Mary


2. What's your last name?

A. My last name is Zerpa



3. What's your nickname? How do people call you?

A. The people call me Paula.



4. What's your phone number?

A. My phone number is 5553514



5. What's your e-mail address?

A. My email address is MaryZ19@hotmail.com



6. Who's your favorite actor?

A. My favorite actor is Vin Diesel.




7. Who's your favorite actress?
A. My favorite actress is Jennifer Aniston.





8. Who's your favorite singer?
A. My favorite singer is Jason Mraz









                                                         
  9. Who's your favorite athlete?
A. My favorite athlete is Michel Jordan.














10. What's your favorite tv show?
My favorite tv show is Friends










11. What's your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is 500 days of summer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario